This project is read-only.

Discussions under Contributing

Sink to send data to logstash for further processing

first post: sameerspanicker wrote: Currently, the elasticsearch sink is configured to send data to ela...

Moving to GitHub

first post: bennage wrote: We'll be moving this repo to GitHub very soon. The new home for t...

SLAB : Limitations and Best Practices (Sharing the EventSource between different assemblies)

first post: rajesh_a_kumar wrote: Our application has some components and it has the logging methods ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: An EventSource (which is used by SLAB to log events) is an ETW Prov...

What's the story with the ElasticSearch sink?

first post: chuwik wrote: In the 2.0 release notes I see that the ElasticSearch sink is now "...

latest post: trentmswanson wrote: Update has been published, please provide any feedback on this sink...

Elasticsearch Sink Moved to Github

first post: trentmswanson wrote: The Elasticsearch sink has moved to github. Please go to the foll...

SLAB1.1 RTW

first post: gmelnik wrote: We have shipped SLAB1.1. It now includes support for activity traci...

Best starting point for a new sink

first post: nblumhardt wrote: Hi all! I'm working on a log server built specifically for struct...

latest post: nblumhardt wrote: OK - this was painless enough! Some details here: https://getseq.a...

Support for ElasticSearch as sink

first post: noocyte wrote: We are using ElasticSearch (with Kibana as our Dashboard) as our lo...

latest post: trentmswanson wrote: __ElasticSearch Sink Features - Thoughts?__ There are a set of Ela...

Custom SLAB Sink Development Changes

first post: trentmswanson wrote: Discuss changes in SLAB to further simplify and improve the develop...

latest post: trentmswanson wrote: I meant to post what's on the elastic search sink discussion here. ...

Can't Build Source

first post: Schandlich wrote: Hello, I am executing the following steps: I am going to https://...

latest post: randylevy wrote: StyleCop.dll was not installed in the build packages directory. Yo...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions